Zucchini Bread. I had lost my old recipe so decided to try this one. This will be my zucchini bread recipe from now on it's very good. However I did change it up a bit according to other.
It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats (quick 1 min).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (kitchen aide bowl)..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Whisk in moist ingredients. Stir until just moistened..
- Add zucchini and walnuts. Stir thoroughly. Make sure to scrape the very bottom of the bowl with spatula, as dry ingredients stick to it often..
- Spread into greased 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 min. Check first at 1 hour. If knife comes out clean, it is done..
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond summertime childhood memories. Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!